As an Owner who should I invoice for the rental? Are my income taxable?

MotionTribe is dedicated to audiovisual professionals that are either freelance or in a company. All members are able to supply a VAT number and all transactions are subject to taxation.

For Renters: please send us your billing information and you will receive an invoice for your rental.

For Owners: please send us your invoices. An invoice can include multiple rentals as long as separate rentals are separate items in your invoice. The invoiced amount is calculated like this: (Rental price – MotionTribe Commission) + 21% VAT. Owners must invoice their revenue before their income is transferred to their bank account. Learn more about getting paid.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles